From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:16:11 EDT
6th Annual FERRETS ANONYMOUS Pot Luck

Saturday September 28th at the Pasadena Humane Society, we will be
hosting our sixth annual potluck lunch.  Plates, silverware, napkins, ice
tea and lemonade will be provided.  Lunch will consist of whatever you
chose to bring to share with the rest of us.  As always, if you are
running late or can't think of what to bring, there is a Smart and Final
at the 210 and Fair Oaks off ramp where salads, rolls, desserts, chips
and dips, etc.  may be purchased.

Ferrets Anonymous merchandise will be sold and our Not Fish, Not Game,
House Pet T-shirts will be available.  New this year is some beautiful
night-lights with ferrets on them.  We will have our traditional silent
auction and raffle to raise funds.  Donations for the auction are always
appreciated.

Dr. Bronwyn Dawson, D.V.M. from Dr. Domotor's Animal House will be our
guest speaker.  If you have any questions you would like addressed, you
can phone them in or send them to us via email or come and ask them
yourself at the potluck.  Dr. Dawson will be answering any and all
questions you may have.

The Pasadena Humane Society is located at 361 S.  Raymond Avenue.  To get
there from the 134 or 210 freeway, exit at Del Mar, go east, then south
at Raymond, one block east of Fair Oaks, just south of Del Mar.  There is
parking behind the Humane Society that can be reached either from the
alley or from Fair Oaks.  The humane Society phone number, in case you
get lost is 626-792-7151.  The doors will open at 11:00 am.  This should
give everyone time to set out their dish, do some shopping, make a few
bids at the silent auction and get in some socializing before lunch
starts at noon.  After lunch we will probably show the video of Doodlebug
in the Southwest Airline Commercial.  It is on TV again.  We need more
commercials with ferrets in them.  Then Dr. Dawson will answer all your
questions; we will close off the silent auction and clean up.

I hope you will all join us for a fun day.