Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:08:26 +1300
Oh okay, so it was Kittens' kits one-week birthday celebration yesterday.
It's Babys' kits one week birthday celebration today!  In order to
celebrate this momentous occasion, I have, naturally, taken more pictures!
For those who forgot to bookmark the site, feel free to follow the
following link to admire Baby and Kittens' kits.  Haven't these two girls
done well?

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/2000/

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/