From:
Ada Gibbs Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 07:55:14 -0500
Hello,
I sell Christmas stockings for those of you looking for them.  Regular
size you have the name of your ferret name put on it, or on the extra
big one It has a ferret on it .  I only have (ONE) design with the ferret
on it, but you have the ferret a silver ferret or sable ferret on your
stocking.

See the photo below.  Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post
and click on the 1st RED link at the bottom of this post.

Ada
(Weaselpals)

[Moderator's note: Any colors which might have been in the post were
stripped out for the FML anyhow, but the link is probably obvious.  I
can't say for sure because some of the links don't work on a Mac and
I'm too lazy, I mean, busy, to open up another browser right now!  BIG]

[Post appeared in previous FML but may as well rerun it...-