From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 23:29:56 -0700
Our move to washington is done, and I've finally had a day to relax and
take in the beautiful scenery. I had talked to our landlord about a
ferret she doesn't really have the time for, and told her I would take
the girl in. I went to the pet store to pick up some supplies to get
her ready for her homecoming in a few days, and well... my heart fell
in love with AJ.

AJ is a DEW with three black spots on his back, and a black ring around
his tail. He has the manners of a gentleman (referring to his litterbox
habbits) and plays like there's no tomorrow. I got the supplies, and
made one quick trip by him, and as soon as I picked him up I knew I
wasn't leaving without him.

My husband doesn't know the real meaning behind AJ's name, but I'll
tell you. Hubby was born in canada, and he's very old fashioned, and
well mannered...He also is a very big kid...Andy's middle name is
Joseph...so being that AJ reminded me so much of him, that's how I
picked.

I hope this link works, here are some pictures on the ferretocious
forum.
<http://ferretocious.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=2105>

-Valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*

[Moderator's note: I guess the link works, but forum membership is
required. BIG]