From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 05:21:06 -0500
Gordon,

I want to publicly apologise to you for my comment about your post. It
seems I may have judged you pre-maturely. I thought maybe you were
just a sick twisted person but now I realize that while you may have a
strange sense of humor, it is all in jest. Please forgive me and chalk
it up to the fact that I am facing some tremendous personal problems
that are making me more sensitive than usual to things. Or maybe it's
just PMS!..lol

Also I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope her surgery goes well
and will keep her, you and your whole family in my thoughts and
prayers. Again, I'm sorry for being such a b**ch in my post. I'm
truly looking forward to reading many many more of your posts in the
future.:)

Pat L.