From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:21:54 EDT
Greetings and Dooks to all:

I am a new member to FNL and am thoroughly enjoying it.  It does my heart
good to know there are others out there owned by fuzzbutts.  I started out
with two ferts that I got from someone that couldn't take care of them
anymore.  Little did I know then they would take over my whole life!!
About a year later, I came into the same situation and got another male.
The first two are Michael and Holly and the last one I got is Rocky.
Unfortunately, Holly was playing in my daughter's room at Christmas a year
ago, (something they had done from the time we got them) and got hung in
the bottom of a chest of drawers.  We believe she suffocated or broke her
neck.  That was the saddest day to see her go over the Rainbow Bridge.  But
I still have my two boys to keep us entertained!!

What I need to know is: Are there any shelters in the state of Georgia that
keep Ferrets?  I can go to a pet store to get another fert, but would like
to help out one that needs a home worse.  I have found fuzzies to be like
potato chips..... You can't have just one, or two, or three..... Anyway, we
are in the market for another one or two.  Please help!  You can respond by
e-mail at [log in to unmask] Thanks to you all!

Dooks to all,
Christa and the gang
Michael, Rocky, and our beloved Holly-Girl (over the rainbow Bridge)

Dooks to all,