Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:13:33 -0500
It is with heavy heart that we said goodbye to the last of our brood.
Max left us yesterday to go home and see the rest of our furry family.
Please make sure his long time cage mates Fred and Bebe are there for
him. We had the pleasure of Max's company for five years. He and Fred
came to us as adoptions after Riley has passed away, mostly to keep
Bebe company. Fred and Bebe left and Max remained our one and only for
quite a while.

Max followed us on more than one road trip out to a company ranch. He
got to see places and things the others didn't, so I'm sure he'll have
some great stories to tell. He was a real climber and jumper. In hi
prime he could scale the beds in a jump, which terrified Kitty, since
she was never save from his curiosity. Fred was his favorite chew toy,
but he was tough enough to take it and give it. Max a slowed down the
last couple of months and this last visit to the vet found that he had
passed the point of repair. I've only helped one other animal across,
so this was a very hard decision, but I know he is not suffering any
more.

Please make sure he feels welcomed.

James and Family

Missing: Bebe, Jako, Riki, Riley, Fred and Max.