From:
John Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:50:59 -0700
I really liked the entry you posted. For someone looking for just some
basic introductory information that would be really helpful. Certainly
the kind of info an emergency response team might need. It sounds like
you will have similar pages for most domestic animals. Even though it
is probably just for your local animal teams, hopefully you will post
the finished work on the web for all to view.

Oh, btw. been reading FML for a while, but this is my first post ;-)

Regards,
-John

[Welcome! and thanks.  BIG]