From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:41:55 EST
I am still stunned by the news I'm about to tell you all.  It's all just
too sad.  I know a few of you have already heard.

At approximately 10:45 this morning, a very sweet, kind and loving father
and husband passed away.  Eric Deming, Jennifer Deming's husband died of
an apparent heart attack at his home.

Jennifer and Eric are Fotos with Flair.  Many of you have watched Eric
assist Jennifer in her photo sessions at our shows and, most recently, the
Ferret Extravanga, in Columbus.  Eric was 30 years old, his birthday was
coming up in December.  He and Jennifer had been sweethearts since they
were 14.  Jared, their only child, will be 1 year old December 17.  They
have been ferret folks since before ferrets were legal in Michigan.
Jennifer's talent with a camera capturing a ferret in a pose is exquisite
and Eric has always been by her side.  Eric absolutely and totally adored
his little boy.

I just had dinner with them at their home last nite and spoke with Eric
this morning!  I had a ferret I thought should belong to them so I dropped
BabyBoy off at their house on my way to work for them to spend the day
since Eric & Jen both had the day off.  Eric fell in love with him.  They
were discussing him this morning when I called.

I was with Jennifer, her family and friends at her home for a couple of
hours tonite after work.  They are still awaiting results of an autopsy.
Funeral arrangements will be finalized tomorrow afternoon, hopefully.  I
know a lot of you will want to send condolences in some way, shape or form
and I will let you know what's going on when I find out.  Feel free to
e-mail me.

Take care
Dee
Nilla