From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 20:25:01 -0400
Hi there!

I must say that I don't like to miss a single issue of the FML and that is
why I am a month behind.  That is also why I don't take active part in the
commenting these days.  I always seem to be getting the info.  when it is
too late to answer or give my opinion.  Some day I hope to catch up.

I have one question.  I have 2 ferrets (we have 10 all together as some of
you may remember) on sustical and pedialyte.  Each of these say that they
have to be used within 48 hrs.  once they have been opened.  What happens to
them after 48 hours?  The sustical can be frozen and I do that.  Can
pedialyte be put in the freezer?  Seriously though, I realize that this can
be a silly question, (and I don't, and won't put up with any flaming so
don't even be bothered to send any), but I do want to know.  I don't want to
throw these not so cheap items out if they don't happen to get used up in
time.  Do they break down and lose their effectiveness, or what.  Any insite
would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6