Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:27:25 -0500
Its been ages since we have posted we have been so busy with life, kids
and rescue not just for ferrets but lots of farm critters and saint
bernards too! We have moved to our dream home and property All has been
well we have had a few big ferret rescues in the last many years but
have such a great network of behind the scene people we have needed
little help from the big ferret community.. and its a good thing as
so many others have been in such need.

Today we have some great thing listed on ebay and some more to come
(limited print signed and number Thomas Kinkade) to help raise funds
for a huge rescue with llamas, and goats that we cant do till we get
more hay in for the critters.. [For ferrets too, I hope!? BIG]

This is a great eagle print by renowned wildlife painter Jim Collins
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300818699269

This another great print by Jean-Claude Picot
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300818739323

Please spread the word as far and wide as you can
Thanks so much
Tracy Kilmer-March
Ferrets and More Rescue Of Spokane and Spokane County