From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:00:35 -0400
I did write to Purina about the discontinuance of this food and
explained why many ferrets depend on the turkey formulation.

They sent me a short reply and I am quoting :

"Please know our products are not formulated for ferrets, and as such we
recommend discussing this subject further with your veterinarian as our
diets may not be suitable for your ferret."

They then went on to ask if I would be interested in brochures of their
dog and cat foods.

I know the new Innova Evo Ferret food is coming out this month.  I only
hope they left chicken out of it.

Inge