From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:05:15 EDT
<<Wolfy, I should have given this link to you for the robed one to bring.
Sorry.  But happy April!  And Yeah to you and Sean and Rocky!>>

Wow Melissa.  Thank you!  It is a happy April for us.  Sean is aware of
his autism, and we have all embraced it.  He is proud to be "special". :)
He can tell you it's hard at times, but that he also has special abilities
because of his autism.  He tells us all the time that Rocky is not
autistic.  He's absolutley right too.  Rocky has some delays both in motor
and what appears to be intellect also.  So Rocky is special in his own way.
It's really surprising how Sean can spot "autism" in people a mile away.
We've yet to meet an autistic ferret though lol.

Thank you for announcing autism awareness month, and the great site... and
telling everyone.  I think the Robed One is tired trying to move all those
depends she took from me to her new home.  It was so special to have Sean
and Rockys story in Modern Ferret during April of all months.  Thank you
for what you did.  I'm very moved.  And Sean and Rocky thanks you too. :)

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: