Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:27:52 -0700
Osiris passed on Monday Sept. 26, 2005.  Still waiting on the autospy
report to find out exactly why.  I was in Florida on vacation and he
was in Atlanta with my friend.  I got to tell him I loved him about 30
minutes before he died.  I just want him to be with Griffin (My first
ferret who has also passed, 3 yrs August 23.)

Can you please let them know I miss and love them both and I am sorry I
was not with either one of them when they passed?  Griffin was at the
Vet Tech's house at 4am in the morning -> surgery recovery.

All of my love,
Staci L. Sharp
Chloe, Kassia, Albert & Nora - The Ferts
Griffin & Osiris - My Beloved Babies in Fer Fer Neverland