Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:25:16 EDT
hello everyone

I lost my very first ferret name Tucker on March 15, 2001.  To this day,
I'm still crying cuz he was my first ferret.  Its hard to type, cuz I'm
crying as I'm doing this.  I also lost my second ferret, Kasper last
November of 2000.  Tucker had a tumor in his pancreas and insulinoma.
There was nothing the Dr could do, so I took him home to die in his own
home.  But two hours later, he went into repeatedly seizures and
screaming.  My Mom freaked out but, I didn't.  I was holding him when he
was having seizures, so I told my mother to take me back to the vet.  I
told the Dr to put him to sleep cuz I COULDN'T bear to see my baby go thru
another seizures.  Lately, I've been crying cuz I lost Tucker and Kasper.
They were my precious babies.  I feel like I've lost two children.  I'm
just so angry, cuz they DON'T deserve to die so soon!!  Tucker is now
with Kasper, who is his best buddy and they are with God now.

Buffie and
the Crazy Crew
Taz, Kauliflower, & Hollie Berrie
Tucker and Kasper is with God.