From:
lisa dempsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:29:05 PDT
I just thought I would let everyone know that I will be traveling from
State College, PA to Washington D.C.  and then to Denver, CO and back again
in about one week (Aug.  12th-17th).  So if there are fuzzies out there who
need transport between these destinations I would love to help them out.  I
know often times there are shelter fuzzies who have people who want to
adopt them in far away places.  I will be flying on Delta so I would be
able to take one in the cabin with me and they would not have to endure the
luggage compartment : )

I will be leaving on the 12th from Dulles and then leaving Denver (DIA) on
the 17th of Aug.  So if there is anyone out there who is having trouble
getting their baby to a home I would be more than happy to help out.  I
will also have a short layover in Atlanta, GA so if anyone in that area
needs help I can see what I can do.  If anyone is interested please e-mail
me at [log in to unmask]

Also I would like to send my condolences to all who have lost their fuzzies
in recent weeks and let you know you are in my thoughts.  I also wish all
of you have ill fuzzies the very best of luck.

Lisa