From:
Andrea M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:44:43 -0700
I agree with Donna. There are too many unanswered questions and holes
in this story for me to believe the ferret did it.

That human blood could have gotten in his stomach any number of ways.
Like getting out of the cage and licking the floor after the fingers
were severed for instance.

If that ferret, who would have a tiny ferret stomach, ate 7 human baby
fingers wouldn't there be an s-load of flesh and bone still in the
animal's stomach and intestines??? Especially if the dad killed the
ferret right after it supposedly went zombie-ferret and decided to eat
human flesh. Granted baby fingers are small, but again - ferrets are
small too, and I seem to remember this one was very young, so it's
stomach would be even smaller.

Furthermore, it would take awhile for any animal to do what they are
accusing that ferret of doing. The article says there was a woman (the
mom?) asleep in the same room as the baby. Are you telling me someone
slept through a baby screaming absolute bloody murder that whole time?
What the eff? Just does not add up.

~Andrea

P.s. Couldn't they do tests to determine what severed the fingers? They
do it on TV all the time, bite tests and all that...don't know if that
is a real thing or just a television thing. Maybe they couldn't because
the baby had to go into emergency surgery.