From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:24:11 -0500
They continue to expand their ferret behavior!  Every day, they become more
and more like normal ferrets.  I sometimes sit alone with them and watch
them play, and I find myself with a tear in my eye, seeing how lovely they
have come out of their shell.

Most of them have been adopted.  With the exception of 4, they were all
adopted in pairs to keep them together.  After all, we figured that the only
reason they stayed alive WAS because they were together.  None of them will
be adopted by themselves unless the new parents have other ferrets.

There are 2 ferrets that we still can't adopt out.  They bite and I need to
do some work with them first.  I've fallen in love with these 2 and I wish I
could just keep them.  I got a big NO from my boyfriend :o)

Thanks for everything :o)

Randy