From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 15:01:15 -0500
I agree with Steve McClelland regarding boycotting Michigan products - and
more importantly letting the manufacturers know why.  I have written to the
Bissell people.  The other night I was purchasing some of the Heinz Chicken
Baby Food that I feed to my ferrets - it is made in Michigan.  I intend to
write to Heinz and tell them that I can no longer use their products.  After
picking up a container of fertilizer at K-Mart, I discovered it was from
Michigan.  I i intend to write to Ford and tell them why I will be forced to
buy a foreign car after owning four of their vehicles in the last ten years.
And on and on.....The governor and officials have no heart or common sense -
and we can't bring Kodo back - but I would like it if CPO's were to tell his
royal highness how poorly he handled the Kodo situation.

It's all too sad for all of us -