From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:26:51 -0500
Normie had his left eye removed last Wednesday and is doing great!  I
brought him home Thursday afternoon, and he was so happy to be home.  He
immediately curled up with Moser and Gizmo and snoozed from 6:00pm
Thursday-noon Friday, and was back to normal happy Normie by Friday night.
Although he runs into things occasionally because of his missing eye, he is
getting around wonderfully.  He is definitely a fan of the outdoors, so I
have been taking him on hikes around the yard and he absolutely loves it!
I didn't think that having his eye removed would phaze him too much and I
was right.  I am just glad that everything worked out for my big, happy
boy.  Dooks to everyone!

Melanie and the gang (Giz, Normie, and Moser)