From:
Amber Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:11:53 -0500
My name is Amber and I have a feeling I will soon be joining the ranks of
ferret nut :)  Recently, I just acquired a baby ferret - It's a boy and he
told me his name is Slinky.  I thought it was fitting so he keeps it :)

I have read through the FAQ and the Articles 1-5 for answers to this
question, but the answers there don't seem to help.  Slinky is resistant
to litter box training.  I will admit that I am a cat lover and am used to
how quickly cats adapt to the box (show it to em and never worry about it
again :)  Slinky just doesn't want to use his box.  He has a hammock but
prefers sleeping in his litter box.  I have tried scooping his poopy up
and depositing in the box, only for him to scoop it out with his mouth,
put it back in the corner of his cage where I got it from and curling up
protectively in the box again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  His is 13 weeks old - still a
baby.  Will he be even more stubborn as he approaches teenage years?  LOL!
Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Amber