From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:23:05 -0500
I was trying to go to sleep tonight and was thinking about an upcoming trip
where I will be going in the area of Hammond, IN.

A while back, I recall a post about a medical facility in that area using
ferrets for an outdated and antiquated procedure.

Was there any follow-up done to confirm this?  Where is this facility and
what is the name?  If the situation does exist, what action has been taken?

My mind needs these answers because I recall the writer saying somthing to
the effect the procedure caused unbearable pain and suffering.

Please respond so I can sleep.

[DI]