From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:10:43 -0800
OMG, Laura you are not along!  I saw the Hasbro My Littlest Pet Shop
Ferret with a collar and leash and I envisioned myself playing with it at
my computer.  I want more than one so they can play with each other, you
know, plastic ferret math.  I am going to go to Toys-R-Us this morning
because it is across the street from the post office where I really have
to go.  I wish they would come in other colors.  Maybe we could all write
Hasbro and say we MUST have them in colors.  Hey Laura, maybe we will get
the same jail cell and we can play with our toy ferrets together?  Ya'
Think!