From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:14:57 -0500
Hi all,

I forgot to ask this on my first post.  Where can I get ferret website
graphics that some of you have?  Is there a way for me to design my own?
Any suggestions are wanted.

I was thinking that maybe We, the FML could come up with enough poems, each
describing a different colored ferret for possible future beanie babies.
You know, it would be a line of ferrets, just like TY's line of cats &
dogs, we could suggest a whole group of different colored ferrets!  What do
you guys say?  If you get a brainstorm poem about a ferret, post it and I
will keep track of all the ideas coming in, and after 2 weeks, I will post
what We have got, and we will have a vote on the FML for our favorite ones
for each color?  Do you guys want to do it?  Let me know.

And are my other poems.

(Name: Emmit, Male, Silver Mitt)

Emmit the Silver Mitt, Silky & soft,
silver in color, with white little paws,
climbs into your bed for a good night sleep,
And dreams sweet dreams of you and he.

(Name: Slinky, Female, Albino)

An albino named Slinky, Who's all snowy white,
With pink pretty eyes, loves little girls & boys,
She chases a ball, Snuggles in your arms,
She'll be your friend, And will keep you warm.

(Name: Cody, Male, Dark Eyed White)

Cody the DEW, Will walk with you,
Buy him a collar, & a leash too,
And he will beg to go with you,
When you go anywhere, 'cuz he Cody,
Is a faithful little DEW.

(Name: Baby, Female, Cinnamon)

Pretty little Baby, a Spicy Cinnamon,
Is a sweet tempered ferret, & loves to hug & kiss,
Hold her in your lap, then off to play,
Her favorite playmate, is you anyday.

OK everybody, you have heard mine, now grab your ferrets, pens, and papers,
and write down your brainstorms!!!

Bright Blessings & Dooks,
Heidi