From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 06:20:24 -0700
I'm trying to locate the person that on 8-15-03 around 6A.M sold my 2
coworkers 2, 4week old ferrets at the corner of 41st. street and Virginia
Ave in Denver, Co.

The boy ferret is black the girl is brown.  The girl is missing her right
back foot.

I would like to get some information about them is all like if they are
brother and sister.  If mom and dad been tested for ADV etc.

Please if you are or know this person would you e-mail me.

My name is Fysha Owens the ferrets were given to me as a gift I would
like this information for my vet's records.  [log in to unmask]