Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:13:59 EST
CJ this is Sammy and Snoop (formally Harry and George) all the way from
Texas here!  We just wanting to say good luck in whatever you choose to
do from now on.  We are sorry you closed the shelter but we are glad you
had it while we were there so we could be rescued from da mean guys at
the border ;0) We are so happy in Texas!  We have become the bestest
cowboy's riding da blankie down the hawl like ol pros.  Me Sam, is going
adrenal (bad word) again but mom gets me shots (ouch-mean momma) every
month to keep me feeling good (two bi-laterals later pfffttt) and she
make me take that sweet (nasty) medicine twice da day to keep my sugar
(me loves sugar) up.  George (aka Snoopy) had surgery last May for dem
little growths on his pancreatis (giggles) and is still doing good.

So, we heard you closed your doors (*tears*) but wanted you to know
that we happy here and we say thank u from the bottom of our hearts
for finding us a true forever home here in Texas!  We love u CJ!!!

The Texas Gang
Sammy and Snoop (Harry and George)
And mommy Leanne