Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:38:40 -0700
Hi all!

I'm leaving tomorrow night to drive up to N. Dakota to pick up my
step-daughter's two ferrets.  She's moving back to Arizona in December,
and they have to be able to show the apartment (etc.), so Kiki & Jamie
become part of our brood for a couple of months.

I'm driving up, so it'll take awhile, even with driving straight through.
I'll wave to every state we pass through, if you're in Ner Mexico,
Colorado, Nebraska, far western Iowa, far eastern S. DAkota or far
western Minnesota .... WAVE BACK!!!!!

I'm going to persuade Eric to dina at Ikano Bowl japaneese restaurant in
Denver on the way up, and to overnight at the Motel 7 in Denver on the
way back (since the back seat will be full of fuzzies that would probably
ALSO welcome a respite from the jostling.

We should be back by Saturday, but I'm likely to be sleepy-grumpy until
Sunday.  Talk to you then!

Peri