From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:00:25 -0800
Christmas will be upon us before we know it!  I am calling for sign-ups
for the Christmas Exchange now as I want to get the list out the first
week of December.  I want to give everyone plenty of time to get their
cards out since Christmas is a busy time for us all!!

I am putting together three gift baskets to give away to people who
have participated in the card exchanges all year long.  For every card
exchange you participated in, you will receive one entry into the
drawing.  In order for the Christmas Exchange to count, you must get
your card to me by December 20th.  The baskets will be mailed out to the
winners on Monday, December 22nd.

I want to thank everyone who has donated items for the baskets!  I
guarantee these baskets will bring a great deal of Holiday Cheer to
the winners!!

I also want to thank everyone who has supported the Card Exchanges
all year long.  So far this year, the Card Exchanges have raised over
$3000.00 for Support Our Shelters and ADV Research!  You guys are
amazing!!!

If you want to spread a little Holiday Cheer, please join us in the
Christmas Card Exchange.  You can sign up by sending me an e-mail, or
by going to:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke