From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:38:15 -0700
It's been said that someone has bid on the skin.  I think we are all in
agreement that the seller is offending us by his auction offering.  How
about if a couple of people bid it up?  Not regular eBay participants,
because you can be sure in the end a negative feedback will be posted to
the winners name.  If two people were to bid, the person who actually wants
the skin would be left in the dust.  Bid it up till the sellers tongue is
hanging out at his good fortune.  Then when you receive the notification
to pay - just ignore it.  No auction police will come after you.

Oh, and if any moralists feel inclined to discuss 'right and wrong' with
me, stiffle your impulses.  Just pretend I've been notified of your beliefs
and that I've responded with "Stuff a sock in it".

Georgia - the left coast one.