From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 22:20:49 EST
Hi all!

Bob - glad to hear your surgery went well. You must admit (eventually) that
that prank was pretty good. I am in the process of trying to think up some-
thing for your revenge too - really, I am on your side guy!

Doctors - I mentioned awhile ago that both Buster and Gushi were losing tail
hair because of the black heads they had.  Well, my vet (Dr.  Axelson) gave
me some shampoo called Benaderm and Buster's nasties have almost completely
cleared up and the hair is growing back nicely!  (Yippee!!) However, though
it's getting better, Gushi still has quite the problem.  Could it be that
since Gushi is older (3 yrs instead of Buster 2yrs) that he's just slower in
recooperating?  How long should I use this stuff before worrying about other
factors??  Is there a good chance that the hair won't grow back at all?
I'll love the little fuzz-bucket no matter what, but it would be nice if the
hair would come back.  (Hey bald butt!!  Now, now, Nik, that's not nice!)

Thanks for any advice possible!

Oh yeah, to the person who's ferrets are knocking down the sewing books -
maybe they're hinting for a homemade Christmas present. Their own stockings,
stuffed animals, new sleeping bags, etc . . . hmmmmmmmmmm. You just might
want to keep an eye open for Christmas lists written in kibble!

Happy dooking all!

George and her tribe!
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario