From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 02:42:46 EST
>Petey went over and pushed her against the side of the cage and helped
>her up the ramp until she got to the top.  Then he came back down.  My
>friend was dumb founded.  She said I would have never believed that if
>I hadn't seen it.  That's my Petey, Gail Elsey said it best, " What a
>gentleman, he helps little old ladies up ramps."

I can believe it.  My original four took it upon themselves to teach,
befriend, love, and teach some more when I got the four Utah's.  The
deciding factor wasn't the one who adopted me, it was the fact all eight
ferrets didn't fight, they made friends and worked so well together.  The
orignals understood, tolerated, and taught some more.  Now they are a
very closely bonded unit of 8.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America