From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:24:12 EDT
>From:    Kate Coppola <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Most of the time when a pet store tells you good things about MF ferrets
>the reason is because they sell Mf ferrets and want you to buy them.  In
>my life I have never heard a vet do so.  The reason is because MF ferrets
>are very inbred...

Oh No, Not Again!  BIG, please don't allow this AR patter to start again.

Dooks and Blessings,

Rick White

[Moderator's note: There are always new subscribers and many of them don't
know much about Marshall Farms and the controversies surrounding them.  I
don't wish to hide information, pro or con, and I've learned that two or
three days worth of MF discussion is usually quite instructional without
being too troublesome.  More than that and this list goes to hell.  It's
usually rather friendly here and I'd like to keep it that way.  BIG]