From:
Caseys Hidden Pantry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:24:50 -0700
Hi!

Once again we are THRILLED to be vending at the Midwest Ferret
Fellowship Fair on Saturday, Sept 19. As with the Buckeye Bash last
weekend, we are now taking pre-orders. Please send an email to
[log in to unmask] , and let us know what you want us to pack
up for you. We need to know your order by Friday 9/9 to ensure we have
enough on hand. You then pay us at the show via credit card, check, or
cash, and save the shipping expense.

One of the biggest hits at the bash was a new item on our shelves:
Spill-less bowls. We always have the 8" bowls on hand, but if you want
the large 10" bowls, those will have to be special ordered. These are
shipped in to us from the east coast, and takes about a week to get in.
If you are interested in any of the LARGE bowls pre-orders will have
to be in by THIS WEDNESDAY (9/7)

To see what else you can order, our website is:
www.caseyshiddenpantry.com

Be sure to stop by and say hi! There are always free samples for the
ferrets at our table. And we have $1 sample bags of Wysong Epigen in
case you want to try before you buy.