From:
Cari Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:55:53 EST
Hi,

I posted this note a few weeks back----

I have one Angora.  Her name is Daisy and she is almost 2yrs old.  I think
she is precious.  I attend ferret shows at least a few times a year and
have never run into aanother angora.  I was thinking that it would be nice
to start an Angora Ferret Group.  Perhaps a bunch of people who trade email
addresses and chat online.  We can form a make-shift Mailing-List per se.
This would be a great asset..perhaps if we had a question about Angora's..
we could ask a fellow Angora Ferret Friend.

I think this would also be a nice way to educate others about Angora's.
If they had a question, concern, or wanted to clarify info that they had
"heard" somewhere...they could contact us and learn from actual ANGORA
FERRET owners.

Perhaps we could even arrange to meet once a year or something..just for
fun.  If anyone out there is interested..or knows of a club like this that
is already being formed..please email me.  Let me know if you would like
me to share your email addy with others as I compile a list of addresses!

If you want to see my ferret home page...
http://hometown.aol.com/daisyferret1/myhomepage/index.html

I have gotten few responses and have chosen to repost.  If there is an
interest out there, please email me.  So far, we have about 8 people who
are interested.  Perhaps we can even meet at a Ferret show--maybe one day
there will even be an ANGORA class at the shows!!

Thanks,
Cari