From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 09:31:47 -0700
Hey, we have a great idea. How bout' you send us a photo or photos of
your special babies or whatever ya want & we will print you up a
personal greeting card? You can have your photo fill the card (full
bleed) or we have 100's of design templates for you to chose from that
we can slide your photo or photos into. Your card can have your own
special personal message or greeting, or we can leave it blank for you.
You can design a card for almost any purpose, thank you, birthday,
condolences, rainbow bridge, apology, baby announcement, invitations,
get well, Father's Day, 4th of July, children's themes, etc. With all
our design templates, you can choose either a landscape or portrait
layout (and some can be rotated), or we can use multiple photos
depending on the layout you choose. You can use photos of ferrets,
dogs, cats, people, children and in any combination. Our price is $5
per card & if you order 2 or more cards the price is $4 per card & that
includes free domestic & international shipping. We will even brighten
up & enhance your photos if need be. The cards measure 5"x7" and are
printed on heavyweight card stock & are finished with a matte
lamination. White envelope is included.

Below is a link to over 400 beautiful layout template options to choose
from. The first dozen or so photos are samples of what can be done with
your photo & the remaining photos are the templates that you can chose
from. You can select "view all" or "next" at the top to view all 400+
slides, or you can chose to view as a slideshow. The actual templates
are of a higher resolution than displayed.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Greeting%20Card%20Templates/>

To order, email us @ [log in to unmask] with your photos & let
us know exactly which style you prefer & which photo(s) are to go with
which style template & include any greeting that you might want inside
your card. The higher the resolution the photo, the better. And we
would love to know your babies name! You can log onto PayPal and send
payment to [log in to unmask] Or, if you prefer, contact us &
we would be happy to send you an invoice.

The majority of our templates are on the feminine side, however there
are plenty gender neutral designs. Remember, you don't have to use a
template at all. If you are having trouble choosing between templates,
let us know which ones you have it narrowed down to & we will pick one
for you that best suits the photo you provided us. For best results,
chose a template that has colors that complement the colors in your
photos. Your card will be printed & shipped from overseas, so please
allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

If your not up to, or unable to send us a photo, we can use a photo of
one of our babies if you prefer.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue Shelter.

Tracy