From:
"Zoubek, Roxanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 09:18:00 PDT
For those wanting information pertaining to: pricing, shipping, or
distributor locations of Totally Ferret, call or  write  (no EMAIL)

Dr. Tom Willard     ( or his wife, Trish, Willard )
Performance Foods
510 Green Manor Ct.
Dayton, Ohio  45415
Phone: 513-890-7784
FAX    :  513-890-7799

This is their direct line, not the manufacturer. Both Tom and Trish have
been very helpful to me when I had sick ferrets with special nutrtional
needs. I have found them  knowledgeable and always willing to help.