From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:19:25 -0500
Hi to All
I want to thank all of you who have made the WarmFuzzy show a success for
the last 7 years.  Even though we did not go out with a bang we did go
out with mother nature.  I spent some time in a ditch at Glenn Gerry
Brick on 61 and had to clean off my frozen windshield but got out as easy
as I got in.  We were lucky in all the shows we had not to have to cancel
any.

I would like to mension that Dawn with LOS will take over out June show
and if all goes well LOS may keep it going.  Way to go Dawn.  I am asking
you to support LOS and the shows to your best and help them make it go so
we have a show in the area.

As you know WarmFuzzy Rescue is being forced out by the landlord in the
fact he wants the house for his daughter now that his father passed.
WarmFuzzy is moving to the area of North Carolina and will be opening
again soon.

Myself I am going to take it as easy as I can for I too am moving and
hope it is closer to the show hall in Leesport.  If asked I will try to
help with the shows but on the briter side I will open a Computer shop
and may be a diner to get that good American food to the public but I
will keep putting those lighthouses out that I make.

I will say good-by for now and hope your New Year keeps on ticking at its
best.

In Ferreting

Ed Crist Sr.  with Snoops, Snickers, Rusty and Crash (at my side)

               " HAVE A GREAT DAY "