From:
reagan rodney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:54:33 -0500
Hello, everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted and hope that
everyone is doing well! We were contacted by a couple who can no longer
care for their ferrets and are looking for a home for them (Western
North Carolina). They are about 1 and 1/2 to 2 years old, albino and
chocolate.

We can't take in any more animals. We will be more than happy to assist
with food, cages, hammocks, transport, etc, if someone could just find
it in their hearts to take these little guys in. I asked if they were
MF and he didn't know, but he said that they are great with kids.

please help!
Reagan