From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 01:33:19 -0400
I just got on the 'net and the FML and have had a great time getting to
know you and your fuzzies.

Re:nailclipping - we've had excellent results with a gob of "Nutripet"
(available from our vet) on a soft wooden stick. Our four fursnakes,
especially Psycho (he has imaginary friends) will suffer almost any
indignity if they can have their Nutripet.

-Stan, Terrie and Jen, and Mookie, Psycho, Cecil and Cocoa in Toronto-