From:
ferret Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:23:17 PST
Dear FML,

The ferret food that killed 7 of my ferrets is called Labritory Animal Diet
for Ferrets.  It is manufactured by the Ralston Purina Company (Purina
Mills Inc).  Purina also manufacturs a ferret diet by the name of Mazuri.

We are filing a law suit against Ralston Purina.  Have any of you every
used Labritory Animal Diet?  Mazuri?  Have there been any problems?  I have
been told by several different people that their ferrets have also died
while eating these ferret foods.  If there is any information that you have
that might help us, please send me an email.  We are not filing this law
suit for our own personal gain, but to make sure that no more fur-kids are
killed by this "stuff" they call ferret food.  This suit is being filed in
memory of:

N.B.Trouble - 11 mo old Sable hobb
Bobbi - 1 yr old Sable Mitt jill
Shasta - 2 yr old Silver Mitt jill
Serene- 1 yr old Sterling Silver jill
Lil-Lady - 2 yr old Sable Point jill
Dallas - 1 yr old Sable Point jill
Pigglet - 1 yr old Silver Mitt jill

Again, I ask, if you have any information that might help us, please
send me an email.

Ferret Love & Dooks
Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter