From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:59:29 -0400
I loved Ferrets 2000!  only wished I could have stayed at the hotel with a
few of my ferrets as well, that sound like so much fun!  best conference
ever!  thanx Randy and her board of directors for the great event, really
happy to have met you all.  I'm not great with people but everybody I met
is so nice I felt pretty comfortable.  plus it is so much easier to have
conversations when everyone is willing to talk ferrets!

also want to thank Randy publicly for letting me show my paintings.  it is
my first public display and I'm overwhelmed by the amount of people who
likes them.  I'm taking another painting course and hope to produce more
ferret paintings to share.

thanx to everybody who signed my sketch book, I sent an email to you
earlier, if you didn't get one, please send me you e-mail as I probably
got it down wrong.

for everyone who wanted to buy my paintings, I will try to set up an online
auction with the ferret aid society soon.  all the profits will go to their
shelter, and if this works out, I hope that my future paintings will be
able to benefit ferret shelters and research as well.

the names of the paintings are:
  litterbox blues
  war dance
  ferrets in the sky
  tomorrow, the world
  all in a day's work
  ferrets, tunnels and packing peanuts
  dreams

currently, I intend to sell the first 2.  I may sell some of the others
depending on how the auction goes.  I have also had a couple of people
asked me about prints and tshirts.  if you are interested in any of the
paintings as original art, prints, t-shirts or whatever, please let me
know and I will look into getting them made if there's enough demand.
criticisms are also greatly appreciated.  and once again, I do intend for
all profits to go to shelters and research.

if you haven't seen them, you can go to the paintings through my webpage
(see my signature) or go directly to:

  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/ferretpaintings.html

click on the thumbnails to see a larger image.

I will post again when I have something arranged.  please bear with me if
it takes a little while as I have never done stuff like this before.

thanx so much!

selina