From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 15:04:58 -0400
Some of you guys may remember me but probably most will not. It has
been forever since I posted.

After 20 years of ferrets my little DMK albino girl Rosie earned her
wings Monday morning. Insulinoma and adrenal won out yet again. Rosie
was a very independant, feisty, spit fire. Her nick name was Rosie
the Riveter. She took no crap from anybody. My first ferret was named
Jubilee and they were natured a lot alike.

The reason I am writing is that I am looking for a ferret shelter in
the SW Florida area. Fort Myers specifically. I have a nice big cage,
two small cages, various litter boxes, toys, bedding, bowls bottles.
I would love to see a shelter benefit from their use.

I am taking a break for a bit. It looks as if I will be a caregiver to
my mom in the near future and need to be free to do that.

Yesterday was a really tough day. I remembered each little fuzzy face,
each little life, each personality and quirk and sadly, each passing.
I would do it all over again. Such joy, such pain. No nit nort normal
here.

Be well my friends. Give your furry fairies a kiss from me.

Happy Tails,

Karen

Former mom to The Scruff You Gang, Jubilee, RinkyDink, Big Fun,
Frolic, Sterling, Luna Moon, Pepsi, Sassafrassy, Noble, Blaze,
NaviDad, Bonkers, Lolly, BlackBerry, Moon and Rosie.