From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:54:43 -0500
I loved reading all the stories of how many of you aquired your babies.
I am new to FML in terms of writing anything.  But I have been a crazed
ferret lover- turned compassionate animal resuer, and lover for the last 6
years.  Many is the night FML was the last thing I read before going to
bed.  I had constant beautifull ferret dreams for three years.  I couldn't
bring myself to leave my babies in their cage at night.  I would tuck them
in.

But they beg, claw, tear up the paper, try to open the cage door.

For 3 years, I had dreams inturupted by ferrets running over me, and
hopping inside the dust cover of my mattress.  It is a comfort to see
others that deeply love these vulnerable charming clever rambunctious
friendly intellegent {no, she doesn't like them: NOT] companions.  My heart
goes out to all those with sick, injured ferts.  I am right there with 3
of my babies dying of cancers.  I believe that my version of duck soup has
kept these houlagans alive months past the time I was told I would have.
But Animal 911 and my Vet see me more than my family.  They are expensive,
time consuming mega manufacturers of poop[no-not my family] that bite my
mother and run up under my sisters floor length dresses :up to her thigh.
But mostly: they are my blessing from GOD.  They are my gift from Him; and
they are my responsibiliy.  Sweet dreams.  <