From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 06:05:55 -0500
it seems to be apparent that many here are unable to state there opinions
and yes most are opinions with out flaming.  It is a wonder that we can ever
accomplish anything in the ferret community with all the bickering that goes
on.  I would suggest that we cut down on personal attacks and focus on more
important issues.  I do understand that it is our love for the fuzzies that
cause us to be so headstrong but we must temper this zeal with wisdom and
tact.  Lately there seems to be alot of post that while have valuble content
are inflaming people.  I dont pretend to be above this just getting sick of
the drama.

Now that i have said my bit to cause more flames (its not intended at anyone
person) i have a question about litter that maybe some one can help.  Has
anyone here used wood stove pellets for litter, i would like to find out any
advice at all about thease good and bad.  they are alot cheeper than
anything i have heard of and the rescue could stand to save money wherever
it can.  also the price i seen in here on totaly ferret was out rageous at
my local pet store i can get 15lbs for 12 dollars and its there regular
price i cant imagine paying almost 40 dollars for it.  I hear alot about
totaly ferret here but dont hear much about other ferret foods.  I would
like to hear some opinions on Mazzuri brand.  Oh and just a short bit about
raw meet i feel and its just my opinion that its a good idea to supplimet
there diet with it nutritionalist have stated that there may be as yet
undescovered nutrients that we need so perhaps it so with ferrets a wider
veriety seems like a good idea to me.

jeff and the main gang

p.s. if i have caused any flames please contact me personaly dont post
personal attacks in the fml you never know when a ferret noviced is going to
be turned off by the infighting in here.