Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:31:17 +0000
I'm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  My husband and I have two fuzzies.

Pendleton Scarf - AKA Pendle Albino boy with sweet temperment.  He loves
to snuggle with his mom.  He is very vocal now that he has a pal.

Bobbie Socks-AKA Bob Choclate gal with a lot of sass.  She was a bit
of a foot nipper, more playful about it than mean.  She loves licking
people, but sometimes ends it with a nip.  We wonder if licking equals
tenderizing!

As to the toy issue, Pendle loved a hard plastic tub toy shaped like a
turtle.  We had a red one and a yellow one.  He would only play with the
yellow one.  Now he has Moo Cow, a baby rattle with a terry cover.  Bob
likes two red cloth rings.  I don't see her really play with toys two
often.  They both love the tubes!

Sarah, Drew
Pendleton and Bobbie