From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 18:37:44 -0700
I'm sorry to be so tardy in replying to a post concerning ferrets smell.
We found a really sweet solution.  First of all, all my ferrets are whole,
hobs and jills and we usually have about a dozen, right now there are 20.
Anyway, we bed the nest boxes, and cages with Eastern Washington Orchard
Grass.  The litter boxes are cleaned every day and filled with that
recycled newspaper stuff.  I can pick up my ferrets anytime and they smell
like sweet hay, even the hobs in breeding condition.

Judy
Moonsong Ferrets