From:
Heather Muszynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:04:00 GMT
Hi Guys ...sorry to bother you again but I need a moment of your time.  A
few days ago I had a post up about my 4 yr old ferret Rosco that wouldn't
eat, Hes now eating duck soup, I brought him home today, all fecal came
back neg, he still has dierea, but they think he has Aleutian Disease
Virus, if you know anything about this virus Please email My vet was able
to give me a copy of her info and this is something shes unfamilar
with....Help I've looked it up but cant find anything

Ps Thank you all for all your advice, concern, and knowledge you showed
with Rosco