From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 22:05:21 -0400
I am posting to just see what other people thought of the recent Modern
Ferret issue with Tiffany Taylor.  I personally think that including a
former Playboy Playmate, and glorifying the issue surrounding that, was
done in very poor taste.  And, Modern Ferret seemed to get into too many
personal issues of the Playboy Playmate's life.  What a shocker when I
recieved this issue in the mail!  And, I definetely wouldn't like my
children reading this issue.  So, what do the rest of you think?

[BE]