From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 23:01:21 -0600
Beckett made it through surgery okay.  His vet says the mast cell tumor had
grown.  Yick.  Anyway, he has an inch long gash on his neck.  He could have
gone has Frankenferret for Halloween.  He seems in good spirits but he
really wants to get back in the cage with his sibs.  That, or have them
come out.  I just don't want to put them together right now because I don't
think he should be playing.  So...  Beck-boy gets the run of the house
while the other five grumble in the cage.  We're going to set up a cage for
him and Applejuice tomorrow.  Juice is pretty laid back as far as playing
is concerned.  She's a sneaky little troublesome devil but she doesn't play
like the younguns.  Any suggestions on how long Beck needs to stay away
from his playful brothers and sisters?  Becketts vet took some uhh..  fluid
I guess, from his spleen to find out why it's enlarged.  Hopefully it
doesn't have turmors as well.  She's going to send it out to a certified
pathologist (Dr.  Williams?  help?) hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks again for
your kind mail regarding Beckett's surgery.  He was a trooper and he's
getting thoroughly spoiled.

Beckett's much relieved mommy,
 Anna