From:
Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 16:46:17 +0100
Hi everyone, I`m new to FML and I`d just like to say hi, and if I may,
introduce myself and my babies to you.  I`m Jane and i`m from the UK, I
have two "toothy pipes" as my husband refers to them, Harvey a 1 year old
hob and Katy a rescued jill of around 2 1/2.  Katy suffers from quite a few
problems, she`s deaf, blind in 1 eye and her back legs dislocate from time
to time, apart from that she is perfect, she`s such a sweet, loving little
girl who doesn`t make any fuss.  Harvey on the other hand is physically
perfect but he`s a looney, he won`t sit still for a second, when I open
their pen (as they live outside) he launches at me like a flying squirrel,
and clambers up licking my face.  With me he`s great with my other half he
wasn`t quite so enthusiastic.  Harvey made it his mission in life to attack
him at every opportunity, it got so bad my husband wouldn`t sit in the same
room.  I encouraged him to take Harv out of his pen as much as poss and
hold him and talk to him, we found this really helped, he`s calmed down a
great deal, he`ll still have a little nibble from time to time but I hope
he`ll grow out of it.

                            Well, thanks for your time.
                       Jane, Harvey, Katy and Tim(husband)